Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Target Dollar Spot - Shop Like a Planner Girl - Valentine Haul

Those fun stickers and gel pens in the Target Dollar Spot may appear to be for kids for heart day fun--but don't be fooled. They are so much fun to use in your planner and art journal too no matter what your age...so why not! I let myself spend ten bucks, and made a little haul. Everything was a dollar.
I managed to pick up some cute paper straws, a list pad with hearts (my favorite kind), a bag of owl erasers (a must-have), and check out those robot stickers with googly eyes! They are going in my planner, and I might make some cute cards with them too. I couldn't resist a couple of packs of these adorable mini gel pens, and I found an old ice cream goblet to display them in. Each one is a different bright color--there's even a white one--and the color flows great considering I got four for a dollar.
I like things that look cute on my desk!
I stocked up on stickers including this Valentine pad of stickers--such a great bargain for so many stickers and perfect my planner! They make me happy. I could use them on little Valentine cards or notes too.
They have some very pretty file folders in a pack of four for a dollar--which will make your organizing even better to look at!
And I was needing a little mouse pad on my craft desk, and this one is also a list pad. Happy heart day to me!

♥Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch♥

3 comments:

  1. Fun post, enjoy the projects with those Little Treasures. Love to look through those $1 bins too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, what super fun items your were able to purchase.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys! And your $ Tree gets some of the coolest stuff. I love to pop into the bigger city store when I'm in town. Creative BlessingS! Kelly

    ReplyDelete