Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Bag in a Bag Plus a Super Cute Wristlet

It's my birthday and I thought I'd share one of my presents which came from Charming Charlies!
It's called the Bag-in-a-bag, and it comes with one of those little matching zipper bags which loops onto the handle. But inside, there is a bag in the middle that zips, and then two roomy compartments on each side. This is perfect for carrying all the purse essentials, plus my big Midori planner, my lunch for the day, a scarf, and anything else I need. I usually love a fun bright color, but I was in the mood for a classic black with camel trim.
See it really is a bag in a bag!
I've been loving the charming bags lately because they are sturdy, durable, the hardware is shiny and gorgeous and stays that way, they have lots of pockets and nobody threw away thousands of dollars on something I might get tired of!

Now, although this bag is all you would need, I did have a birthday coupon, which allowed me to get this adorable wristlet for free. It is perfect to throw into the bigger bag, and it comes with a long strap which converts it to a little cross-body bag. Love it! Happy birthday to me!
 
Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch


No comments:

Post a Comment