Tuesday, November 3, 2015

How My Traveler's Notebook Travels

 I often carry my Midori style traveler's notebook (my Stitchydori) with me on a daily basis in my tote bag. Last year I had purchased one of those handbag organizers, and used it for a bit, but then put it away. One day I realized it was the perfect size for my Stitchydori and it lets me bring along planner supplies including stickers, markers, washi, you name it! Here's how it all looked the other day.
My Dori is a perfect fit in here!
Paintbrush markers on this side.
Stickers on this side
Scissors and washi
A flat little makeup bag with a few stamping-on-the-go supplies
I didn't even begin to really load this bag up. I bought my handbag organizer from Amazon for just a few dollars and they have plenty of them in different styles, colors and sizes. My dori is big! And this is the perfect way to tote it along when I want to bring the extras.

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch

2 comments:

  1. Sandy I have bags and baskets spread around all through the house, all with different projects in.
    One day when I grow up I'm going to get organised and work on one thing at once. I've been saying this for years and at 60 I don't think it's going to happen asich as I'd like it to haha

    ReplyDelete