Monday, January 19, 2015

Upcycle Ugly Magnets

You have them--those free promotional magnets that aren't necessarily that attractive to display. I was looking for a big square magnet to hold my pattern to a metal copy holder and help me follow it. So I had a couple of kinda ugly promotional magnets that had been thrown in my bag at a women's show last year. They were the perfect size I needed, and I upcycled them in about five minutes.

Just grab a scrap of patterned paper and your glue stick. Cut, glue, and then add a word sticker of encouragement. Wallah! A cute and useful magnet. Keep dashing your stash!

Stash Dash 2015 Five Simple Rules

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch

1 comment:

  1. Great idea and so much nicer than the free ones. It makes me want to go out and pick up some free ones art up!

    ReplyDelete