Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Wear Your Crown on Tag Tuesday

Today's tag theme: Crown It

This -- from my stack of gelli-printed craft tags -- is all about being a craft queen! Since I was going to cover a lot of it up, I chose one that was not as heavily painted as the others. The first thing I did, after fussy-cutting a crown, was to stitch!
Then I layered on some diecuts from my Sizzix Bigz die with thread spools and buttons, a torn piece of music (I have a really torn-up old hymnal I love to use for layering and sentiments), purple gelato, royal blue gelato, blue eyeshadow on the crown, some fabulous sparkly flowers, crochet trim, ribbon yarn, and a few hand-stitch cross-stitches. I finished with a big flower from my stash of upcycled cardboard-into-sparkly-embossed-diecuts. This would be a cute little door prize for my craft group!

Visit all the crowning over at Tag Tuesday.
Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment