Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Tag Tuesday - Autumn Extravaganza

I know, I know...an autumn tag should have oranges and browns! At this time of year, though, I just love all the pinks and purples that are still in my garden. I'm finishing up the canning and picking the last of the tomatoes--so my tag is a little celebration of that.
Also, I needed an excuse to play with the tags I gelli printed the other day! It was a fun session with my new gelli plate and I printed big tags, little tags upcycled from file folders (check back here Thursday for that project), deli paper and card stock. Yummy stuff.
My stack of gelli printed tags.

After gelli printing this tag, I went around the edges with a dark purple gelato, added a flower that had been diecut from a cereal box, painted and embossed, a button onto the flower, a vellum canning jar, paper scrap, a Unity stamp, more gelato, and ribbons. Can't decide if I want to keep this one or sell it with my other art tags. Fun!

Visit all the autumn extravaganza at Tag Tuesday.

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch, Paint


No comments:

Post a Comment