Wednesday, June 18, 2014

♥Daily Bliss Banner - 8 of 8 - CREATIVITY

It feels good to finish a little project. Last week I started this thing where I promised myself I'd stitch a daily "Bliss Banner." Also known as "prayer flags" each of my flags conveys something to be happy about or thankful for. Number eight is creativity! I'm highly grateful for loads of creativity. And the best part is, that creativity is a sustainable resource--the more you use it, the more you get!
My number eight bliss flag was stitched with a very old crochet-trimmed doily--a bit torn and stained. Whenever I have my diecutter out, I tend to cut extras of everything, and keep them in a stash to use for things later. So the dress form applique was from a Tim Holtz Bigz die, and all I added to the flag was some embroidery, a little flower diecut, a bit of white lace and buttons!


I hope you visit on Thursday when I try to get a nice picture posted of the whole thing! Cheers!

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch Creatively

No comments:

Post a Comment