Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Pots, Boxes, Trays, Jars and Baskets of Happy

I find happiness in the funniest places around my house. I saw a saying this morning that said, "If you want to be happy, be." So true! It's like that childhood song. If you count your blessings and name them one by one...there's really no room for misery. Enjoy your day and I hope you are blissed and blessed. ♥

My sugar-n-cream yarn stash makes me happy every time I look at it.
This was the last basket of tomatoes I picked in November. *Sigh* of happiness.
Tea pots-o-happy.
A happy pot of parsley on my sun porch - and Minnie.
Darling daughter's yarn stash - cute.
A box of happy from a co-worker on Valentines.
A simple jar of happy.
A basket of pearl cotton floss really makes me happy.
A dollhouse full of happy!
A basket of kitty love!

Eat, Write, Dream, Stitch, Be Happy

1 comment:

  1. Made me happy just seeing the photos. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete